Brace Bucks are awarded to any patient that completes designated tasks or participates in contests. For example, you could earn $5 Brace Bucks just for wearing your favorite football jersey to your appointment during football month! Or you could get $10 Brace Bucks for posting a selfie on facebook while at your appointment!
Brace Bucks can be exchanged anytime for great prizes such as Itunes gift cards, Beats Headphones, and a ton of other cool stuff!
What Can I Do To Earn Brace Bucks?
You can earn brace bucks by completing some simple tasks:
- -$25 for leaving a google review
- -$10 for checking into Facebook
- -$10 for posting a selfie on FB at the appointment (maximum of $15 BB per appointment)
- -$15 for following/liking us on social media
- -$5 for monthly dress up
- -$5 wearing your Dr. Holmes t-shirt
- -$5 bringing in a signed cleaning certificate
- -$2 per “A” on your report card
***Brace Bucks will not be awarded if your oral hygiene is poor, for noncompliance, if anything is loose/broken at your appointment or for emergency appointments.
What Special Dress Ups Can I Do To Earn Brace Bucks?
Each month we offer special dress-up opportunities to earn even more Brace Bucks. Here is the list for 2021:
- – January – Tell us your new year’s resolution
- – February – Wear Valentine’s apparel
- – March – Wear a basketball shirt for March Madness
- – April – Wear blue for Autism (Choose blue colors & Dr. Holmes and Dr. Palmer will donate $1 to AutismSpeaks.org and you receive $5 extra brace bucks)
- – May – Who’s your favorite TV/movie character?
- – June – Tell us a joke
- – July – Wear red, white and blue
- – August – Tell us what you love about our office
- – September – Wear fall sports apparel
- – October – Wear Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Choose pink colors & Dr. Holmes will donate $1 to CAMC Cancer Center and you receive $5 extra brace bucks
- – November – Wear camo apparel
- – December – Wear holiday apparel
Win up to $350 Ca$h Grab Conte$t
- – January—Play Rock Paper Scissors for an entry into the CGM! If you win, you get an extra entry
- – February—Guess the doctor’s nose- answer all correctly for one entry
- – March—Food Drive (one entry for each item, items cannot be expired) Items will be donated to a food closet
- – April—Nominate your favorite teacher for teacher appreciation month in May. Winning teacher receives a $200 gift card & the winning patient has a chance at up to $100 in the Cash Grab Machine
- – May—Pin the sombrero on the doctor
- – June—Submit summer vacation pictures and tag us by using the hashtag #holmespalmervaca
- – July— Donate school supplies
- – August—Guess the number of crayons in the jar
- – September—Guess the doctor’s teeth impressions
- – October—Guess the number of witches teeth in the jar
- – November—Toy Drive for children for Christmas – one entry per item donated
- – December—Care packages for soldiers – one entry per item donated