Brace Bucks are awarded to any patient that completes designated tasks or participates in contests. For example, you could earn $5 Brace Bucks just for wearing your favorite football jersey to your appointment during football month! Or you could get $10 Brace Bucks for posting a selfie on facebook while at your appointment!
Brace Bucks can be exchanged anytime for great prizes such as Itunes gift cards, Beats Headphones, and a ton of other cool stuff!
What Can I Do To Earn Brace Bucks?
You can earn brace bucks by completing some simple tasks:
- -$25 for leaving a google review
- -$10 for checking into Facebook
- -$10 for posting a selfie on FB at the appointment (maximum of $15 BB per appointment)
- -$15 for following/liking us on social media
- -$5 for monthly dress up
- -$5 wearing your Dr. Holmes t-shirt
- -$5 bringing in a signed cleaning certificate
- -$2 per “A” on your report card
***Brace Bucks will not be awarded if your oral hygiene is poor, for noncompliance, if anything is loose/broken at your appointment or for emergency appointments.
What Special Dress Ups Can I Do To Earn Brace Bucks?
Each month we offer special dress-up opportunities to earn even more Brace Bucks. Here is the list for 2020:
- – January – Wear your favorite jersey
- – February – Wear Valentine’s apparel
- – March – Wear a basketball shirt for March Madness
- – April – Wear blue for Autism (Choose blue colors & Dr. Holmes will donate $1 to AutismSpeaks.org and you receive an extra $5 Brace Bucks)
- – May – Wear your favorite hat
- – June – Wear Tie Dye shirt
- – July – Wear red, white and blue
- – August – Wear your favorite band t-shirt
- – September – Wear fall sports apparel
- – October – Wear Halloween apparel (Choose pink colors & Dr. Holmes will donate $1 to CAMC Cancer Center and you receive an extra $5 Brace Bucks
- – November – Wear camo apparel
- – December – Wear holiday apparel
Win up to $350 Ca$h Grab Conte$t
- – January—Guess the number of snowballs in the jar
- – February—Show us the LOVE and leave us a Facebook recommendation
- – March—Food Drive (one entry for each item, items cannot be expires
- – Items will be donated to a food closet in the Charleston area
- – April—Nominate your favorite teacher for teacher appreciation month in May. Winning teacher receives a $200 gift card & the winning patient has a chance at up to $100 in the Cash Grab Machine
- – May—Guess the number of Hawaiian Leis in the jar
- – June—Charleston Ronald McDonald House Wish List Donation. Items will be donated to Charleston Ronald McDonald House—one entry per item donated
- – July— Donate school supplies
- – August—Guess the number of crayons in the jar
- – September—Food Drive (one entry for each item, items cannot be expired). Items will be donated to a food closet in the Hurricane area
- – October—Which witch is which (answer all correctly for one entry)
- – November—Christmas Cards for Soldiers (bring in signed card(s), no stamp required, one entry for each card)
- – December—Food Drive (one entry for each item, items cannot be expired). Items will be donated to a food closet in the Huntington area