Porcelain Dental Crowns
How Holmes Orthodontics Saves Cracked And Broken TeethOne of the most common procedures here at Holmes Orthodontics is placing a crown. Dr. Holmes will place crowns to help out with many different dental health problems. Some of those include:
- To cover a dental implant.
- For a cosmetic modification.
- To protect a broken tooth or one that has been severely worn down.
- To cover misshapen or severely discolored teeth.
- To protect a weak tooth from decay or to hold parts of a cracked tooth together.
- To restore an already broken tooth from further damage.
- To hold in a dental bridge.